Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Date

There are times where I just want to get up and go to the courthouse to get married already. I want us to get a place of our own already. I want us to start a family already. I do not want to wait till 2010!!! Whaaa whaaa whaaa! I have to remind myself not to rush into things and how our wedding is important to us. This wedding is the uniting of two families, our family. It's about creating memories and having a good time with them. It's a start of a new chapter. Due to being many miles away from our family, planning a long distance wedding, and financial reason we chose to get married in 2010. Lester had asked me to marry him on his mom's birthday. To go with the flow and to be cute we planned to get married on May 22, 2010 on my dad's birthday. A minor issue arose and me being selfish, we changed our date. Lester and I are both Aries. Our relationship became official on April 5,2003 and yup that date is an Aries too. You know where this is going right? Our wedding date will be an Aries too. As much as I wanted to get married in May, I am delighted with our new date.

Lester and I at my cousin's wedding (Victor and Shawna)

No comments: