Thursday, February 7, 2008

I think I found the one!!



Awhile back, while I was exploring the internet I bumped into a photography website from El Paso, Texas. Although we currently moved to So Cal, we still plan to have the wedding at our hometown, El Paso. Lights please!!! I now introduce you, Marcos Martinez from weddingxpressions http://www.weddingxpressions.com/ , whose photographs I just adore. It's as if we were meant to be! Him and his wife visits So Cal often, very often, his parents live in Orange County. Ever since I fell in love with my mother's engagement pictures on the beach, I knew I wanted to have my engagements picture there as well. The best part of it is that he can take our engagement pictures at a beach and capture our wedding at El Paso. I was hoping I could post some of his photographs he took at Laguna Beach, but they are copy protected. I was able to get some other photographs he has captured.




This picture is of one of my cousin's friend's wedding, photographed by Marcos Martinez.
I heart it!!! I'm just waiting for July to come quickly, we will be visiting El Paso and hopefully meet up with weddingxpressions to book our date!!


Visit his blog and enjoy his beautiful photographs http://www.xanga.com/socrammtz


Some more of my favorite pictures by Marcos Martinez....











No comments: