Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today....

I have been surfing other bloggers blogs so that I can get ideas on what to post next. I'm so excited to have my own blog and realized that this is my 3rd post for the day!!! I want to do so much....

  1. I want to post pictures of my first DIY Valentine cards, but I haven't had the chance to take pictures of them during the day when its bright and sunny. I leave work at around 5pm, then I go to my chiropractor, by the time i get home the sun is already down. Please oh please hurry up time change!!
  2. I need to get myself a camera that can capture beautiful colored pictures. I am currently using my moms, so bare with me. During my visit to the blog world, I have come across pictures of diy cards that look absolutely amazing. They are super clear and look professional. I must get myself a new camera!
  3. I need to go to Michael's so I can buy more supplies for my "will you be my bridesmaid?" card. I'm a little shy to say, but our wedding will not be until May of 2010, 2 years from now! It's so far away from now, but I can't control myself. Like Miss Jasmine, a weddingbee blogger, calls it ORS (over-researching syndrome). I think I have it!!! I can not stop, it just keeps on going and going and going. I have so many ideas and inspirations. I'm super exciting to ask my family and friends to be my bridesmaid, am I doing it too early??

No comments: