Thursday, November 6, 2008

Minimoon

The Hubs and I decided to take a lil minmoon and make it a romantic weekend getaway. Dude, we deserve it! Lester went to work on the same day we got married. Say whaaaat?! Yea, we got married in the morning, went to go have brunch, got home, rested for an hour or two and off to work his grave yard shift. So yea, I didn’t get lucky that night. I, of course, worked the next day. We definitely deserve alone time. We had our eye out for Seattle, but Lester was being a lil biotch and wanted to stay at an expensive hotel. The damn hotel was all booked for the only dates we could go. Seattle was out of the picture when Lester found out. Our second choice was San Francisco. It’s only 6 hours away from LA and could save money by driving there. I went to priceline.com to do the name your price deal. And we scored a sweet ass hotel. The only shitty thing about it, is that its 30 min. away from Downtown and the Golden Gate Bridge. We are staying at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel. Suhweet!! I’m super excited! Now all Lester has to do is come up with an Itinerary. Finally. Alone. Time. So I’ll be whoreing it up! Aye chi wa wa!!

No comments: